Glasgow International Airport
It's around 25 minutes by bus from the Airport to Bothwell Street, a minute's walk from the hotel. Buses run every 12 to 15 minutes depending on time of day. (That's Stop ID 73928478 to Stop ID 45234765.)
It takes around 40 minutes by train from Airport to Glasgow Central Station. Trains run every 30 minutes.
Glasgow Central Station
The hotel is actually inside the station, at the bottom of the main concourse (furthest from the platforms). Walking time from platform to hotel could be as much as two minutes if you take your time.
Queen Street Station
Unless you're taking a taxi, it's easiest to walk to the hotel:
- Exit from the main station entrance and cross West George Street onto Queen Street.
- Walk past George Square, then turn right onto St Vincent Place.
- Go along a couple of blocks then turn left onto the Buchanan Street pedestrian precinct.
- Walk down a block to TGI Friday's, then turn right onto Gordon Street.
- Continue forward, crossing West Nile Street and Union Street, and you'll see the station ahead on your left. The hotel entrance is located on the far end of the station front.
Satellite navigation coordinates: 55.86059, -4.25811
The nearest car park is:
Oswald Street NCP,
38 Oswald Street,
Tel: 0845 050 7080
Rates for all convention attendees are:
£5 for 8 hours
£8 for 24 hours
The best route into the hotel for mobility-impaired fans is to use the station entrance on Hope Street (just around the corner from the main Gordon Street entrance) and go across the concourse.